More information to come.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We currently work with the following insurance plans, and the list is growing! Please be ready to provide your insurance card information so we may verify coverage prior to your appointment.
- Allways Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Tufts Health
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment is due the day of your appointment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!